If you want to print documents by downloading it from the Internet online, this means you have to store it in a PDF format rather than printing it on the paper. When you print any file as a PDF format with the help of the Internet or from other programs, you can download PDF format. In its place, you can print to a PDF format with the help of PDF transform. If you are using it on your home system where you can download PDF format or in case you have a password protected system, then you can’t install any software on it.
When we divide both the PDF format from a PDF transform is that like the PDF format comes as a printer and that were situated next to any other downloaded printers. When you go through the printing process, select the PDF printer tab in case of ordinary use printer.
Many methods are there to help you print your files in a PDF format. In case one of the systems doesn’t sustain PDF format, you can use some other tools like virtual printing device that store your files to PDF format.
How to Use the Built-In PDF Printer?
While you are using Windows 10 on your system, this will be easier because it contains PDF format already downloaded in it. Select File and after that Print from any other app. Then print it to the “Microsoft Printing tool to PDF format” tab as your printing tool. You have to choose the PDF tab rather than selecting a standard printing tool. Now, you will be asked where you wish to store your new PDF document.
In case you get the option of “printing to PDF format” on your Window 10, you can install it by following the given steps:
- Go to the user page by pressing the Windows and X keys together.
- Select Settings.
- Click devices option.
- Pressing Printers and scanners.
- Then click on Add a Printer or scanner option.
- Choose the option which is named The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Choose to Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Select FILE named as Print to File in the Use an existing port link.
- Select the Microsoft tab in the Manufacturer column.
- Search for Microsoft Printing to PDF format in the Printers option.
- Go through the Add Printer page and agree to insert printing option in Windows 10.
Here are the steps for some web browser to print a PDF document:
- On Google Chrome
- Click Ctrl and P keys, and after that select Print option.
- Choose Change option which is situated in the Destination column.
- Select Save as PDF document on the given list.
- Press Save button to give the title to your PDF document and then select the folder where you want to save.
- On Safari on macOS
The two methods are given to printing the PDF file from Safari browser through File or Export as a PDF format or with the same ordinary steps:
- Open the file folder, and then press printing option or click the Command and P input.
- Choose the decline option in the page of PDF to store it into your iPhone, mail the PDF format and then click on the Save button into an iCloud folder.
- Give a title to the PDF file and store the data into a folder.